Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tuesday



You may think this an odd picture but its more of my flat things drying on a radiator. I really love these things. I just love there little feet.

So the good news that the little kiln is ok and has now fired twice since it was mended. Hurrah.

Today I painted the hearts below, did a glaze firing, took more hearts to the Blue Egg who had sold six and threw four things. I also crocheted a red heart decoration for the christmas tree I found in link here http://loobylu.com/ . This lady moved her entire family from Australia to a small island of Canada. Very brave. I like her blog and seeing all the pictures. They have snow already. Apparently we are due some - well Josie quite sure about it.


Here are some smaller hearts as requested by the shop in Thaxted.

No comments: