Monday 8 November 2010

Just Monday!


It's Monday. For those of you who think I just lounge about all day. This is what I have done (its about typical for me):

1) Made pancakes for breakfast
2)Tidied kitchen and cleaned sink
3)Tidied studio
4) Loaded new kiln for bisque firing
5) Slip decorated cups (see later picture)
6) Threw two largish bowl and large plate
7) Made Nigel Slaters Turkey/mushroom/pumkin dish (see photo below)
8)Made tea
9) Had a bath (a bit tired now)
10) Did my blog!!


Here is Simon's fantastic head which has now been fired and has pride of place on our bedroom wall.




Here are my french coffee cups - now decorated and drying.



















Here is the pumpkin which didn't managed to do! I am using it in tonights supper instead of a mash potato topping!





Here is the dish itself. It's like a shepherd's pie made with turkey and pumkin! Here it is waiting to be finished off in the oven.


Here is Simon hard at work wearing his wrist warmers I made him.





Her is Matilda who misses no opportunity to sit on a new arrived box!












Here is how we have tea (not always with a tablecloth but always tea at 4.10 when Josie gets home. Today there is no homemade cake. Just fruit bread or crumpets. Josie had hers with brandy butter!








Here are our tea plates. Guess who gets who.



























No comments: