Friday 26 November 2010

Friday at the Lion Hse Gallery


Here is my new batch of things which I took to the gallery today. This dish as little feet.
I met both Jane and Lizzi and we shared a very nice coffee (made by Lizzi) her house backs on to the gallery and mince pies. Although there wasn't a customer in sight we had a good time arranging and as they say "playing shop".
I like this bowl. It's hard to part with things you like.



These are my flat things. Jane (from the gallery) thought that they could be soap dishes. Or for candles


















Here is the very very nice Jane helping me price up the items. Very hard to get it right.














Here is the gallery window with my stuff in. There was even a little label saying "Flora Olney". I couldn't believe it.























































Here it is inside. I had so much that it was a squeeze.




























































New flower design. Red is the colour of the season and sells best.













No comments: