Sunday 21 November 2010

I'm back!

So the first post in a week. But it has been a busy eventful week. Josie had grade four piano. I managed to blow all the electrics in the studio again (meaning the electrcian is having a good christmas!) I also broke my new larger kiln (much anguish and upset) I was trying to be extra productive I decided to use both kilns at once!. So the rule is NEVER use two kilns at once if you don't want and expensive bill that outways all the pottery you made! Hey Ho! I am just about over it.... But couldn't bring myself to blog.


Here is one of the first frosts this winter. It looked beautiful.
Here is some of my new packaging for the Gifted shop in Thaxted.


Here is Simon ready to eat Cake of the week Ginger cake with lime icing.




Here is a jolly card from Leesa!



Here is the ginger cake which I made to my grandmother recipe written in her own hand. However it always turns out nothing like hers. Its the absence of an Aga.




I encouraged Josie to join in. Simon is making yet another... you guessed it head.












I am most pleased with my flat things that I have made some more.









This picture doesn't do this justice. I love it so much I can't sell it. I am not going to make any money just have a lots of pots!










It could be used for a candle.







Here is a lovely bowl I made. Once again its in use.










Finally here is the jigsaw we did today in front of a very lovely fire. We have now run out of wentworth jigsaws!!!










Just love these! Especially with Angie Lewin in the background!

Do leave comments here just below click on comments. (I am afraid I am unable to reply as there is no system for that)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! So sorry to hear about your electrics disaster!! Hope it wasn't too much more than a blown fuse. I've been wondering why we haven't heard from you for a few days. Fingers crossed all will be well from now on. What sort of heating do you have in the studio? (An important thought considering the weather forecast I have just listened to!) GA