Tuesday 9 November 2010

Flat out to deliver to the Blue Egg!

The day started with an egg. Having watched Giles Coren and Sue Perkins try their hand at self sufficiency we were inspired to have boiled eggs! Simon is concerned about the number of photos of him on this blog. Josie is miffed that she doesn't get cooked breakfast! You can't please everyone.























Matilda finds a new chair to sleep on! Well until Simon packs it.




So I have to do some marketing. At break neck speed I draw a logo and write some copy!

The wire heart frame I bought in Saffron Walden market works a treat to display my hearts.



















Here is the finished look that I took to the Blue Egg. They seemed very happy with the look.







Here are my new kiln shelves which I have just put bat wash on them so that if any glaze falls on to them I can get it off.


1 comment:

Grace said...

Dear Flora, Lovely to see your work which does look very professional...I am most imppressed by your energy and creativity.
Have you thought of using some of those lovely leaf shapes (and colours) to make shallow dishes that could be just decorative or for butter or olives or ...? Just a suggestion! Much Love Grace