Wednesday 3 November 2010

Autumn Wednesday

The sun was shinning so I wanted to take a picture of the trees displaying there wonderful autumn leaves but look what got in the way! Have you seen my studio!!!!!!!!!



Autumn is here. I just can't get enough of those autumn colours!



Simon and I took a lunch time walk up the alleyways of GB.

Spot the pig? He was sitting down but took a dislike to Simon and grunted and then started walking towards us.





Simon's sheep and black birds shot.






To prove its Autumn I made Simon hold a leaf!


Here are some of my latest bowls. This small one in front I love so much I can't sell or give it away.








This big bowl will go to the gallery in Lavenham.











So will this one.

















This was the smallest bowl I have ever thrown. It was much bigger but did not behave and so it had to be reduced. It's very sweet!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't desktop icons useful? I now have one (courtesy of Simon)for your blog, Flora, so I shall be keeping an eye on your pictures to see the continuing range of your products. (Your stock will fly out of the shops this Christmas, I am absolutely certain!) By the way is Matilda a product tester now? That turkey and pumpkin pie looked fab! I could almost taste it! Lol Maman