Friday 10 December 2010

Thank you Emily for a lovely night!! and things....


A frosty day. It was a real hoar frost. Here is the usual picture from our bedroom window.



Here are some of our Christmas cards hot off the press. As I use oil they take a while to dry. Put them on our bed as it is the warmest room in the house. Guess who decided to play and now oil footprints on cards!! MATILDA......


Wednesday evening. Here is Emily's beautiful Christmas tree.



Emily and me ready to go out to her works do at Selwin college.





Charlotte and Josie making their supper!








After a wonderful champagne reception here we are in the main hall having our supper of:
Parma ham and fig starter
Phesant and mash
Toffee Apple Crumble
Very lovely.



I sat next to Srilom (something like that) from Madras.







Guess what Simon got in his cracker!












Steve supporting a a charming green hat!















Emily and Manosh ( very charming man). There was a ceilidh afterwards. After one dance where I think I got swung round at least 100 I felt a little worst for ware and had to rest! I think Simon enjoyed his dance as he ended up in the middle of a circle with a girl who he was told was the women of his dreams. I am not sure about that!!!


We had a great time - thank you Emily!!!

















Thursday - Acoustic night
Wow!! A most fantastic evening. Here is Emily Mcquire she was amazing. She has been played on Radio 2 and has suppported Don Mclean.








You can't see him but this is Ady Johnson. He was also amazing. We even bought his cd which I just love.















Friday- Lavenham Christmas Market.

I arrived late afternoon to help out. Here is the "Flora Tree" as Lizzi called it with my hearts on.
I also found that I was sharing Magic Table with the lovely Jane.

Sold one of my little bowls to a lovely girl. Hurrah.













Here is Jane and Serena (photographer)

















Here's me on display with Janes stuff.








































































Now the very silly bit. Jane said we had to wear these flashing pink bunny ears. Hey ho.... what I do for my art.
We are back again tomorrow and Josie will be busking.









No comments: