Thursday 1 November 2012

Halloween Steam Train Dinner!

He wasn't so keen when I booked this up! Yes fine dinning ( well not exactly) on a steam train. It was packed with adults all dressed up and raring to party. We were very lucky not to have an over powering welsh man sit with us. He approached another couple seated behind us with his wife saying. If you don't mind we will join you for the evening as I don't like to eat alone!!!!! He then told his wife to sit down. The people had no choice - I felt sorry for his wife - being treated like she didn't exist. He then was such a nuisance getting up and standing in the gangways as the ladies were serving the meal. He kept trying to catch my eye so I spent the time talking to the window!!! However we had fun and we won't forget it.

No comments: